Full tarot reading
If you haven't had your cards read before, a general reading can cover one main issue or a number of smaller ones.
We can look at a general focus on a theme: Love, health, career, money, spiritual development etc. We can look in detail at this issue and answer specific questions within it too if you like.
Alternatively, I can answer up to 8 specific unrelated (or related!) questions and choices, e.g. which job should I take? What will happen if I do X? Which of these three options is the best?
I can look at timings for you too - when is x thing most likely to happen?
Basically, ask what you like - it's your reading! I'm here to help, and the more specific you are in your questions, the more you're likely to get from the reading.
Three card reading
Dip your toe in the water with a simple three-card reading for some clarity on a straightforward subject or a simple answer to a question. Three cards can give you an idea of the past, present and future on a subject, or a quick yes/no answer. A three card spread is ideal for things like:
- A quick "should I do this, or this?" question
- To get a feel of how someone currently feels about you
- Whether you're likely to get the job you've applied for as things stand
- What kind of week ahead you're going to have
If you have bigger questions, you need a full reading. If you've got a number of smaller questions, we can combine them all in a full reading.
If you're looking for an in-depth analysis of a current relationship (or wondering about the relationship potential with a new person) this reading is for you. We can look at romantic connections but also relationships with friends and family members too. This reading gives insight into both sides of the relationship, what both sides want, what they think and feel about each other, how they interact and what the future looks like.
Six card general reading
If you're after a short taster reading about one subject, or a general overview of where you are now, this is for you! In this reading I'll cover:
- Where you are now
- What happened in the past, pertaining to this question or issue
- What's going on that you might not know about
- What's going on at home for you, pertaining to this question or issue
- What the best course of action is
- What the most likely result is